Spanish Spaghetti by Mel's Meals
8 oz. spaghetti, uncooked
1T olive oil
2 c onion, chopped
2 t garlic, minced
1 t oregano, dried
½ t garlic powder
¼ t crushed red pepper
¼ t black pepper
8 oz ground turkey
1 2/3 c Marinara, home made
2 oz. green olives sliced, with pimento
¼ c white wine
¼ c chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook pasta
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
3. Add onion to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Stir in oregano, garlic powder, red pepper, black pepper. Add ground turkey; cook 5 minutes or until turkey is browned.
4. Stir in marinara sauce, olives, cooking wine and 3T parsley; bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes
6. Add spaghetti to sauce mixture.
7. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
8. Garnish packaged portions with remaining parsley